And this is her story.
Brownie used to live at a lake in the middle of the United States. It is safe to assume Brownie was happy at the lake, living her lizard life.
One day a Princess was field-tripping with her Papa and saw Brownie.
It was at this moment that Brownie's life changed forever.
Brownie probably thought, "I'm fast. I'll simply run away from this human girl-child."
What Brownie didn't know was the magic this human possesses.
And before Brownie could make her move...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caught!
Most days Brownie lives a quiet life of leisure on some rocks and sand, in a cage with her twin, Big Boy, feasting on a daily diet of crickets and mealworms.
Today Brownie found herself expertly smuggled to middle school, inside a purse, safely tucked between panties and tampons.
I understand the previous sentence was a lot of information.
But go back. Read it again.
That my Internet friends, might very well be an "essentials kit" for my Princess.
At some point during the morning a few teachers noticed (or may have been shown) a little lizard living in a purse, at middle school, while the precious pet owner was in class.
Leaving her purse and one little lone lizard unattended.
This all means the purse was left in the autism room, which is home base for my Princess during the day. It's the room she is supposed to keep her school supplies in, her essentials.
But my Princess was not in the autism room.
She leaves every hour to go to a different class.
What happened next is only my best guess. But I picture 3 teachers (at least) and a purse filled with panties, tampons, and a lizard.
And then I got this text (from a teacher):
"Can you guess what I had to grab out of her purse because she was in class lol"
The Princess reported to me that she came back to her autism room after class to discover a blue solo cup sitting beside her purse.
She asked what the cup was doing with her things.
Her teacher said, "Mr. J put your lizard in it. Can you guess why?"
The Princess responded, "Because no one else wanted to touch it."
Bingo.
So Brownie spent the day in a blue solo cup, at middle school.
She's home now...the Princess and Brownie.
They have been reunited with one little brother and one twin lizard.
All seem to be doing well.
2 comments:
Beautiful picture, funny story, but..YUK!!!! NaNa
Jamie this is HILARIOUS!!!!!! I TRULY laughed out loud!!!!!!! So funny!
Paige
Post a Comment