"If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words." ~Chinese Proverb

Thursday, May 15, 2014

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round.

It ranks right in there with horse races, casinos, fireworks, white water rafting, and the circus on the list of things I do not want to do.

**But in case you are thinking I'm a terrible person and an even more terrible mother -- I actually DO some of the things on the list for the sake of my children.  But not horse races.  Or casinos.  Or white water rafting.  Ok, fine.  I barely do the things on the list.  But I have taken the kids to the circus.  It was a blast.  Proof is here.  And we do take our hard earned money to buy explosive packs of "fun" and try not to require a visit to a burn unit or a plastic surgeon every single July 4th.  So I am a good mother.

And I do this.

Every May.

The Carnival.








No comments: