"If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words." ~Chinese Proverb

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Behind

I keep looking at my "draft" posts that need to be completed and published.

Posts of:

~Our Parent Teacher Conferences

~Our Dream Factory Trip

~The no-good-very-bad-day my little Knight had an MRI

~an Update on Apraxia and the beginning of speech

~Our special evening as guests at a Premiere party for a medical Documentary

~Decorating for Christmas

~Finishing my Statistics class...

Oh wait a minute!

THIS is the post about finishing that statistics class.

I did it!

I cannot possibly harness the emotion and relief I would like to express with exclamation points -- but I'm trying!!!

I threw myself at this class like my life depended on it.

It's my way --

I don't know another.

I studied and worked and took notes and studied more.

I'm gunning for an A.

It's a long shot.

In other news:

It's Advent.

Hope -- waiting, anticipating, expecting

Peace -- accepting, patience

Joy -- journeying, proclaiming,

Love -- rejoice, fulfillment, revelation, Jesus

I am so often anxious.  I rush.  I make lists.  I have down time that isn't at all -- it's filled with TV, social media, talking, ...

I have forgotten Advent.

This year, I remember.

No comments: