"If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words." ~Chinese Proverb

Monday, February 11, 2013

Photo Blog in 3, 2, 1...Go!


Picture


My college friend!  We met for a mini-girls trip.  For the record...I canNOT take good self-photos with a cell phone.  I'm (1.) too old, (2.) not coordinated enough (3.) usually smiling like I'm on drugs.

Picture


I said, "The trash can needs to go to the road."  They said, "Oh!  Can we do it...it'll be fun to get out in the snow!"  I said, "Sure, I'll follow you in the car and pick you up at the end of the driveway to head to school."  **Pushing, dragging, sliding, screaming, and hitting all in blowing snow at 7 degrees before 8:00 a.m.**  My best guess is that next time the conversation will go a different direction.  But it was fun while it lasted.


Picture
DVD in the car anyone?  I say, Yes!




Picture
Thankful for dirt.  And water. And ultimately the union of the two.  And thankful for little boys and country homes!




Picture


I'm really glad I went to all that trouble to set up the train table.


Picture


I am certain that the only reason I take his picture SO much is because he's around all of the time.  Also, he's very cute.


Picture
See this...it's my hand.  Dying to know what happened?  100 pull-ups.  So, don't tell me you can't do something...this is proof that if you want it bad enough, it can be done.




Picture
My husband, who is also the best dad ever, made this Valentine's-Day-School-Box for the Prince.  It's easy to see why I am madly in love with him.  :-)




Picture


While it may look like a pain face on the little Knight, he was actually squealing!  And possibly struggling for air.  But mostly squealing.

Just when I think I can't love them any bigger...they go all group wrestling in the living room and make me feel like the luckiest mom alive.  


No comments: