The girl that cuts my hair is aMAzing. It's no exaggeration. I walked in today, with kids in tow, looking like a haggard bum and I left in a short 30 minutes later looking like a...well, a haggard bum with an amazing haircut. It's shocking what a good haircut and style can do for the emotions.
And while we are on the subject of me, I am in a cleaning out frenzy. It's all going. Books I won't ever read. Cell phone chargers from the ice-ages. Random parts and pieces to items we no longer own. Plastic bowls and dishes that are slowly poisoning us. The millions of pieces of paper and magazines and mismatched socks and on and on and on. I just cleaned out the spice cupboard and the junk drawer. Wow! We are no longer the proud owners of 52 "extra" screws and 8 small containers of pumpkin pie spice.
How are the kids? Glad you asked. They are spending the day fighting. Gosh, that's a shocker. Right now they are fighting over who gets the head and who gets the butt of the gummy sharks.
That's about as exciting as it gets around here. Wanna come over?
1 comment:
I can't believe I've kept the longish hair through this hellfire-hot summer. Kudos to my hair lady! ;)
I, too, and tossing with wild abandon. A ginormous garbage bag of crap from the boys' rooms, another bag today, and I haven't even started on the stuff we're donating. That's next. Feels sooooo good. :)
Post a Comment