"If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words." ~Chinese Proverb

Saturday, July 7, 2007

10 Things Friday


My husband and I went out on a date tonight! My plan was to post my 10 things after the kids were tucked snuggly in bed and we were hanging out with nothing to do. Much to my delight however, I was treated to a fabulous night of shopping, eating, sight-seeing and a movie.
So, I'm a little into Saturday, if you want to be technical. But I have not slept yet, so in my world it's still Friday.

10 things I like to spend money on...
****NOT that I do often spend money on some of these items, but if I have a little extra here's where it goes

1. Purses - any kind but usually with pockets and shoulder straps that don't slip.
2. Underwear - my favorites are from Victoria Secret
3. Chips and Salsa from Chili's
4. Books - just about any genre but especially children's books
5. Anything that smells good - lotion, soap, perfume, those little plug-in things
6. Cinnamon Rolls from this great little bakery just outside of the town I live in
7. Dairy Queen blizzards - peanut butter cup is my favorite!
8. Baskets and other cool storage containers - I will die trying to "organize" all of my junk
9. Pens - I really love pens.
10. Toys - I'm a sucker for all things kid and especially if I believe that the toy will bring moments of quiet entertainment into
my home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with you last night on our date. You were so pretty. I can verify that we did not buy all of these items while in our shopping phase of our evening. However, thanks for the list it will help when buying you gifts over the next several years.

Rhonda said...

Maybe he wishes he had that list ten years ago?!?

Casey said...

How fun!! Glad you had a night out! We must be the same person, because my list of things to spend money on would be almost exactly the same! Hope we can hook up when I get back.